WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR CAMERA OR SPEND SOME TIME PICKING THE BRAINS OF TWO GREAT PHOTOGRAPHERS?
The workshop is going to be a blast. Christine Olson (an amazing wedding and portrait photographer who graduated from Brooks Institute) is my counterpart and together we make a dynamic duo. Very different backgrounds (photographically speaking) so you'll get the benefit of two professional perspectives.
The workshop will take place in my downtown SLC studio, two blocks from Gateway. The studio is called The Charcoal Loft (website coming soon) but the address is:
435 West 400 South
SLC, UT 84101
Here's why you and your friends should come:
- You'll get to meet two working professional photographers and talk to us in a casual, comfortable environment. We will be discussing Camera Basics as well as posing, lighting, composition, and how to solve the issues you may be having in your photography.
- You can email us questions and we will answer them either in class or personally with you after the class. Christine and I are happy to share what we know with you!
- Everyone gets to take home a booklet with all the information we covered (and more!) so you can keep it and use it any time you have questions.
- You'll be able to photograph a live model and learn about how to use/find natural light and solve tricky light situations
- We'll take a walk with our cameras and teach you how to see things as you're walking around ... things you otherwise may have overlooked. Great to learn for your own outings with children or pets or friends!
- What else are you going to be doing on a Saturday in March?
- Aaaaand ... lunch is provided. Enough said!
Come! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information and to reserve a spot! I look forward to seeing you there!